* Days Powered Without Sun: 1 Day @ Max Load | 4 Days @ Min Load
* Typical Recharge Time From Empty to Full: 3 Days of Full Sun
* 24 Foot Trailer
* 7 X 375 Watt Solar Panels | 2626 Max Watts Total
* Can Produce 499 Watts even on a cloudy day
* 3 X 10kWh Battery Packs @ 48 Volts
* Max Continuous Load : 8kW @ 120VAC
* Average Hours of Sun Per Day Required for Max Load: 4.5 hours
* RV Water Connection and 8 Gal Point-of-Use Water Heater
* Inductive Stove Top with Range Hood and 4-in-1 microwave/oven
* Sleeping Loft
* 32" Shower and Choice of Toilet Style
* Generator/Grid Tie Input: Standard 50 Amp Connection
* Power Output: Standard 50 Amp Socket
100% Off-Grid Solar Power is achieved by combining the latest energy efficient products on the market and balancing power loads!
* CONFIGURABLE - Models available with or without solar and with 1 to 4 battery packs. External solar panels with micro-inverters can be connected to the Generator 50A Input and can be mounted on top of decking if a ground mount isn't available.
* SAFE - LiFePO4 batteries are used, which is the safest Lithium battery chemistry available. Fire resistant Rockwool insulation.
* DURABLE - The Solarcycle tiny home is designed for 100% full-time permanent off-grid living and will handle most weather conditions.
When the power grid goes down unexpectedly, stay powered and connected! Bring the power of the sun directly to your house!
Est. Retail Price: $79,990 No Solar Grid-Tied | $139,990 Full Solar Off-Grid
* FOR BEST RESULTS - * Angle solar panels directly at sun. * Make sure no shade covers any part of the solar array throughout the day. * Best times to solar charge is from 8am to 4pm in the summer and 10am to 2pm in the winter. * Daily full Load includes working on a laptop 8 hours, WiFi, cooking, hair dryer, hot 10 minute shower, 4 hours of TV, 4 hours of heater or A/C, fridge/freezer combo, washer/dryer combo unit, other kitchen appliances, and portable incinerator. * Pairing down to only essential clothing and other items will help save space. * Wool clothing will easily air dry saving energy.
Sign up to hear from us about design updates, plans, and availability.
Copyright © 2022 Solarycle - All Rights Reserved.