* Size: L 10.2 inches X W 6.1 inches X H 0.1 inches
* Weight: 122g (4.3 oz)
* Female USB 2.0 Type A Connector
* Max Output - Current: 1000mA | Voltage: 5 Volts
* Cell Type: Sunpower Monocrystalline
* Typical smart phone charge time 3-4 hours
* Works with most phones
Solar USB charging for hiking and camping that you can modify to fit your backpack or tent!
* CONFIGURABLE - 4 Stainless Steel Grommets with 2 Carabiners for Securing to Backpacks, Tents, etc.
* DURABLE - Water-Resistant integrated ETFE lamination process can last up to 15-20 years
When the power grid goes down unexpectedly, stay powered and connected! Bring the power of the sun directly to your smart phone and other similar sized portable electronics with Solarpad Pro solar panels!
* FOR BEST RESULTS - During cloudy days, intermittent sunlight, while mobile, or having any difficulty charging a phone, it is recommended to connect Solarpad to a USB battery bank. * Plug charge cable to Solarpad, place panel in direct sunlight, and then plug in phone to fully charge in 3-4 hours. * Never place phone or batteries in direct sunlight. * Best times to solar charge is from 8am to 4pm in the summer and 10am to 2pm in the winter. * Place Solarpad facing up on the top of the backpack.
Copyright © 2019 Solarycle - All Rights Reserved.